|Darn Good Chili Recipe is a unique, easy and fun to make recipe. It will make your mouth water, your ears pop and your body temperature rise. This recipe is sure to please friends and family when you serve it at your next party or gathering.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- In a large saucepan or stockpot, cook ground beef, onion and red
pepper until beef is browned. Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in the chili powder, garlic, bay leaf, diced tomatoes, spaghetti
sauce, salsa and taco sauce. Lower heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, stirring
occasionally. Stir in beans just before serving and heat through.
Buy The Hot Sauce Bible Book Now!