Drunken Country Style Ribs Recipe
|Drunken Country Style Ribs Recipe is a unique, easy and fun to make recipe. It will make your mouth water, your ears pop and your body temperature rise. This recipe is sure to please friends and family when you serve it at your next party or gathering.
Ingredients1 12oz. beer (lager)
12oz. Apple juice
BBQ Sauce - hmmm. . .who's should we use? 8)
1. Place 2 pack of ribs in deep pan.
2. Pour in beer and apple juice.
3. Dust ribs with seasoning salt and thyme.
4. Squeeze/drip about 1-2 tbsp of Lemon juice over ribs.
5. Cook at 275 degrees for an hour, stir up ribs then coat with BBQ Sauce.
6. Continue to cook for 2-3 hours. Whenever you think they are done, coat with more BBQ Sauce and let sit for 10 mins.
7. You can use whichever cooking method you prefer. I have used the oven, a slow cooker, and a grill/smoker before.
Recipe courtesy of Tom Porter, BBQ Sauce Maker, Homebrewer and Wine Maker, Big Butz BBQ Sauce, http://www.bigbutzbbqsauce.net
Here are some hot sauce and food web sites that might be of interest when you are ready to bottle, package and preserve your hot sauces.